China anuncia cambios en la importación de reciclaje
China anuncia cambios en la industria del reciclaje, significando un cambio en lo que regularmente usted pone dentro de su contenedor azul.
You Will Never Throw Away Plastic Bottles After Watching This
How Plastic Bottles Are Recycled Into Polyester
Know Your Plastics
Chances are, you’ve bought a plastic container at some point in your life—and since it had those three little arrows on the bottom, you figured you could recycle it. But those symbols mean a lot more than you think. They tell you what kind of plastic a product is made from, and even how recyclable […]
An Island made from Plastic Bottles by Richart Sowa
5 Things You Can Do With Empty Plastic Bottles
Harmon’s / RCU – Recycle Round-Up Collection Event
Time again for our annual recycling drop off event. Electronics, shredding, mattresses, car seats and more! When: Saturday, April 23 at 11 AM – 1 PM Where: Harmon’s 10507 S Redwood Rd, South Jordan, Utah 84095
Everything You Need to Know About Recycling Plastic
Did you know that only about “25% of the plastic produced in the U.S. is recycled? If we recycled the other 75% we could save 1 billion gallons of oil and 44 million cubic yards of landfill space annually.”* What is Plastic? Plastic is a material that used in almost every aspect of our lifestyle […]
Recycle #Plastic Bags Into Plastic Sheets
In this video, Jason Poel Smith shows you how to fuse old plastic bags together into thick sheets you can use in your projects.
Bulk Item Pickup
If you live in the Salt Lake Valley and are looking for a one time pickup, then call us for your Bulk Item Pickup. All loose items must be boxed or bagged. If fridges have freon in them please call your power company. We will not take them. All fridges must have (No freon green […]