The primary purpose of this job is to make sure all assigned tasks and jobs are done in a safe, timely manner. This position is very physical and requires frequent lifting, bending, and walking. One of the main duties is to throw residents trash in the back of a garbage truck.
Experience and Skills:
- Preparation and Organizing-Checking in with supervisor before next scheduled shift to see which job you are assigned. Once on the job, check to make sure all safety guidelines are being followed. It is your responsibility to make sure you are working in a safe environment, as well as your co-workers.
- Communication-The laborer must be able to communicate clearly and understand English well enough to give and receive information. Any questions are answered by the supervisor or fellow employee.
- Labor-Various tasks will arise and so you must be able to adapt and be willing to help any with any of those.
- Correlation with Others-All Ace employees are required to get along with each other. All employees work together to get our services finished with the best possible customer satisfaction. Customers depend on our fast, consistent collection. Employees have to get along with one another to communicate effectively; they also need to get along with their supervisor for directions and help with problem situations.
Ace offers great benefits including:
- Profit sharing.
- 401(k) with match.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation leave, paid sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Gym memberships and access to a company site that provides thousands of discounts to hotels, shops, and retailers nationwide.
- Epic company parties that all our employees look forward to every year.
- Ace has shift differential pay as well.
Ace has also been recognized twice by the Salt Lake City Tribune as one of the top workplaces to work in Utah.