Ace Disposal provides residential service for several cities along the Wasatch Front.
The Residential Collection
Automated trucks dump 65 or 95 gallon containers. They are primarily used for residential, mobile home communities, and apartments where a large truck is unable to enter. They are also used for smaller businesses that require low level of service. A 95 gallon automated container contains slightly less than .5 cubic yard.
Please note that the equipment is designed in a manner that shaking or banging the can while dumping is not possible.
- Place your container on the curb by 6:30am
- Use the 3 ft rule: place your cans at least 3 feet from other cans, mailboxes, trees, fences, cars, and any other object.
- Avoid placing your cans under trees or basketball standards.
- Please don't put hot ashes in your can! (this can cause a fire)
- Please don't overload your can. Items should not stick out above the top more than a couple of inches.
- No hazardous waste
- Recycle everything you can
Local Pickup Schedules
- Alpine City Garbage & Recycle
- Centerville Garbage Pickup
- Eagle Mountain Garbage Pickup
- Grantsville Garbage Pickup
- Midvale Recycling
- Murray Garbage Pickup
- North Salt Lake Garbage & Bulk
- South Salt Lake Garbage & Recycling
- Springville Recycling
- Tooele Garbage & Bulk
- West Jordan Garbage, Green & Recycling
- West Valley Garbage, Recycling & Bulk
What about Hazardous Materials?
Due to regulations and limitations of the residential system, hazardous waste, medical waste and heavy materials such as concrete and dirt cannot be serviced (click here to learn how to dispose of hazardous waste).