Eagle Mountain City
Ace Disposal provides garbage and recycling collection for Eagle Mountain City, Utah
Eagle Mountain Contact Information
EAGLE MOUNTAIN CITY – 801-789-6627
Eagle Mountain Map & Pickup Schedule
The calendar is subject to change on holidays depending on landfill closures. If the landfill is closed, all services for the remainder of that week will be delayed by one day.
For information on acceptable recycling standards for Eagle Mountain City, please visit their recycling information office website.
If you cannot read this map please call Ace for your garbage pickup day.
Trash Collection Information
- Place cans out for pick up by 6:30 a.m. on your scheduled service day.
- Cans need to be at least 3-4 feet apart from other containers.
- Keep all cans a minimum of 5 feet from cars, poles, mailboxes, trees, and fences.
- Please do not overload cans. Consistently overloaded cans will result in the need of a second container.Your container will be tagged informing you of the issue.
- Unacceptable items in the can include oil, acids, hot ash, paint, hazardous materials, etc. Your container will be tagged informing you of the issue.
- Ace Disposal will only pick up the brown curbside containers labeled “ACE”. Your current vendor will remove their cans on or after Friday March 26th.
- To request additional containers or remove excess containers please contact your city for the necessary forms.
- There is no trash collection on the following holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th, July 24, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years. All services on a holiday or following a holiday will be delayed one day for the remainder of the week.
- If you think your containers have been missed check your neighbors to make sure their containers have been dumped. We only do one side of the street at a time, so if your side of the street has been dumped and your can is still full, call us and we will get it picked up as soon as possible.
- Help us keep trash collection safe. Please keep all children away from garbage trucks while service is taking place.
Residents are responsible for lost or stolen containers (Fees may apply)
$50. If the resident files a police report and submits it to the city.
$100. If the resident does not file a police report
For a printable version of this letter and more information, click here
Your 95 gallon roll-out container that should be placed in the street with the wheels against the curb or within 2 feet of the blacktop. The handle should be pointed towards the house with the opening of the container faced towards the street, before 6:30 am on the scheduled collection day. Containers should be placed away from overhead obstacles such as tree branches and wires. Containers should also be placed 4 feet apart from other containers and 8 feet from mailboxes, poles, fences, trees, or parked vehicles for easy access.
Unacceptable items for your home garbage can
Please do not put dirt, rock, concrete or sod in the containers. It is too heavy, and could damage our equipment. Other prohibited items include flammable materials such as oil, gas, and paint or hot ashes and coals; hazardous and toxic waste, septic tank waste, unbagged animal waste or explosive and radioactive materials; automotive products including motor oil, tires, and batteries; metal and debris from construction, remodeling, or demolition projects.