CALL US TOLL FREE: 800-724-9995

Custom Dumpsters

Trucks that do the job for smaller openings


Custom Dumpsters

Rear End Loaders (REL) trucks are used to service accounts that have limited size entry into the container. REL service only includes 2 and 3 cubic yard containers. Due to regulations and limitations of the REL system, hazardous waste, medical waste and heavy materials such as concrete and dirt cannot be serviced.

Rear load trucks are used for allies, bulk pick up, communities with hand throw, and many other services. With REL, the driver has to get out of the truck to hook up the container to the back of the truck to dump. We service many cities with a neighborhood bulk pick up program where all items are placed on the curb of their home and our drivers go along and throw all items in the truck by hand. They are very helpful in alley ways for restaurants and businesses. REL trucks are smaller than FEL trucks so they are easier to get into smaller openings.

Locking Lids

We have locking lids available for those who are having issues with others using their dumpster with out permission. The lock bar goes across the lids and then is locked by using using a lock of your choice. The drivers do not need the key or combination. The locking mechanism automatically unlocks when the can is tipped upside down for service. Locking lids will be put on the container per customer request.

Lid Savers

Lid savers are used to help keep the lids from falling behind the container, which could be difficult to reach to close the lids on the can. Lid savers also helps keep the enclosure from damage. With strong winds, the lids can flap in the wind, banging against the enclosure damaging the wall.

Rent a Dumpster Today!

Just fill out the form or give us a call at 801-363-9995

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get service set up for my business?

Just call ACE and a customer service representative will send a Sales Rep. out to figure container size, placement, and frequency.

My can is always overfilled, how can I get more frequent service?

Just call your Sales Representative. If you don’t know who your sales rep is, call ACE and a customer response member will give you the info.

Who should I contact for a question about my bill?

Call Ace and a customer response member will transfer you to the accounts receivable dept. Make sure you have your account # and invoice ready.
Please be aware that we bill for the current month. This means we send you a bill for January on Jan. 1st. Your bill is not considered past due until the 1st of the next month. For example you would have all month to pay a bill you received in January. It would not be considered past due until Feb 1st.

Business Waste Disposal Services

Custom Cans for Your Business
Roll Off
Side Loader